exabytez.com
The game can also be heard - Printable Version

+- exabytez.com (http://exabytez.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Games (http://exabytez.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Idle Universe (http://exabytez.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The game can also be heard (/showthread.php?tid=21832)

The game can also be heard - zxlbxj1 - 09.11.2018

SINGAPORE -- Panuphol Pittayarat of Thailand birdied two of his last three holes to maintain a one-stroke lead after the second round of The Championship at Laguna National on Friday. Panuphol, the overnight leader, shot a 4-under 68 for a two-round total of 13-under 131, a stroke ahead of Scott Hend of Australia, David Lipsky of the United States, and Felipe Aguilar of Chile in a tie for second place. The Thai, ranked 451st in the world, has never won on the European Tour and missed his last three cuts this year on the Asian Tour. "The two birdies in my last three holes were nice to end off my round," he said. "Its nice to be putting myself in a good position heading into the last two rounds. I would rather stay up there than to be chasing the lead actually. I just want to grab my chance and not let it go." Hend had eight birdies and just one bogey to shoot a 7-under 65, the low round of the day. The Australian, whos also looking for his first European Tour title, said it was difficult to stay focused in the hot, humid conditions at Singapores Laguna National golf course. "I am used to this kind of weather but it still comes to a point where your body just cannot take it and it makes you lose concentration," he said. "Im managing well so far. Two more rounds to go and we will see what happens." Aguilar, playing with a sore wrist after a recent mountain biking accident, birdied his last three holes to card a 67. "(The wrist) doesnt bother me much, but I still have pain. It will be there for the next four or five months," he said. "Everything you do is dangerous so you have to be careful, but Im playing good golf because Im happy, and so the mountain biking helps." Anders Hansen is also returning from a wrist injury that required surgery and kept him off the tour for six months last year. He missed the cut at his first two events this year, but finished in a tie for fifth last week at the China Open. The Danish golfer shot a 66 on Friday to move into a share of fifth place at 11 under, two strokes off the pace. He dropped a stroke on his final hole when he three-putted for bogey. "Its always hard coming back after an injury," he said. "Ive never had six months off before so I didnt know what to expect. It was tough the first four rounds I played, the first two in Spain and Malaysia, but then last week something kicked in and it has carried on this week." David Moore Jersey .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. Dion Jordan Jersey .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyssale.com/?tag=delano-hill-jersey-sale. Those cheers seemed more special this time because the captains run on Broadway could soon be over. The adoration surely sounded much nicer to Callahan than all the recent trade talk. C.J. Prosise Jersey . - For years William Gay kept quiet. Rashaad Penny Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal.SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. - Landon Bow stopped all 30 shots he faced for his fourth shutout of the season on Friday night as the Swift Current Broncos blanked the Calgary Hitmen 3-0 in Western Hockey League action.Colby Cave had a goal and an assist to lead the Swift Current (10-7-1) offence while Jake DeBrusk and Carter Rigby also chipped in.Mack Shield turned away 13-of-15 shots in 58:49 minutes of work for Calgary (7-7-1).The Broncos scored twice on four power-play chances while the Hitmen were 0 for 5. ---PATS 5 BLADES 2REGINA — Patrick DAmico scored twice and added an assist as the Pats beat Saskatoon.Jared McAmmond, Connor Gay and Pavel Padakin also found the back of the net for Regina (7-8-1).Nick Zajac and Alex Forsberg replied for the Blades (5-10-0).---WHEAT KINGS 5 HURRICANES 4 (OT)LETHBRIDGE, Alta. — Rihards Bukarts scored his ninth goal of the season on the power play at 1:41 of overtime as Brandon edged the Huurricanes.ddddddddddddJayce Hawryluk, Ivan Provorov, John Quennville and Tim McGauley rounded out the attack for the Wheat Kings (13-3-1).Jamal Watson struck twice for Lethbridge (5-10-1) while Tyler Wong and Dexter Bricker also scored.---RAIDERS 6 WARRIORS 3MOOSE JAW, Sask. — Craig Leverton had two goals as the Prince Albert offence exploded for four goals in the second period to double the Warriors.Sawyer Lange, Josh Morrissey, Jayden Hart and Simon Stransky also scored for the Raiders (7-9-0).Tanner Eberle had a pair of goals for Moose Jaw (6-9-1), with Jack Rodewald picking up the other.---REBELS 7 ICE 3CRANBROOK, B.C. — Meyer Nell scored twice and Brett Cote added four assists to lead Red Deer past Kootenay.Evan Polei, Grayson Pawlenchuk, Brooks Maxwell. Scott Feser and Adam Musil rounded out the Rebels (7-7-1) offence.Vince Loschiavo, Rinat Valiev and Levi Cable responded for the Ice (3-13-0).--- Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '