exabytez.com

Full Version: exploit Kanes full potentia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The NHLs Olympic roster freeze has been lifted and the countdown to the Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is on. As NHL teams return to business and team decide on whether to buy or sell, check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. St. Louis In Play? Larry Brooks of the New York Post writes that Martin St. Louis name has been in trade speculation and that the New York Rangers have inquired about a possible deal that would bring him to The Big Apple for captain Ryan Callahan. Brooks, however, adds that Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman has no interest in dealing away the Olympic gold medallist and two-time Art Ross Trophy winner for a player considered to be a rental. The Post also says Callahans asking price of seven years at about $6.75 million per year is believed to be beyond what the Lightning would be willing to pay to keep him from hitting the open market this summer. Wanting To Stay His name has been in trade rumours, but Colorado Avalanche forward P-A Parenteau has made it clear he wants to stay in Denver. "You try not to think about it, but its not easy, especially when you have a family," Parenteau told The Denver Post. "I love it here. I want to stay here. You dont want to leave a place you love, and you dont want to leave a really good team too, which is what we have here. So, I know this is a really big chance for me now, and Im planning on making it happen." Authentic Dirk Nowitzki Jersey . The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. Authentic Ray Spalding Jersey . - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to meet with Richie Incognito to determine if one of the central figures in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal can help their struggling offensive line. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseysauthenti...son-jersey. According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Authentic DeAndre Jordan Jersey .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday.WINNIPEG - Simple is good.Forward Blake Wheeler and coach Paul Maurice were both happy with what could be the Winnipeg Jets top line this season after delivering big time Saturday night by closing the pre-season with a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames.It was the first time the Jets have iced anything close to what will be their regular-season lineup and it was also the first time the Wheeler, Mark Scheifele, Evander Kane line has had serious success, scoring or assisting on three of those four goals.It wasnt really instant, said Wheeler of the lines progress in camp. It took us a few games, a few practices, more than anything just getting on the same page, having a little dialogue, just trying to establish an identity.Despite their obvious skill with the puck, Wheeler says that identity is more focused on the power they can generate than fancy moves.The expectation is the final result, you know, getting the puck into the net, but theres a way that were going to do it to be successful, and its not going to be a cute thing, its not going to be a pretty thing.Were a big powerful line and we need to approach the game that way and play the game that way and I think we did a better job of that tonight and you could see the results.Wheeler redirected defenceman Paul Postmas blast from the point to scored first, then made it tough for Flames netminder Jonas Hiller to see the second a€” from defenceman Jacob Trouba off a feed from Kane.Kane then made it 3-1 just over two minutes into the third off a feed from Scheifele a€” the third member of a line Maurice is hoping, perhaps more than anything, will finally exploit Kanes full potential.Wheeler is already successful, coming off career and team-scoring highs in 2013-14.The coach had reason to smile after the game.It was the start of good things, he saidThey havent spent a lot of time together at camp, again with some minor injuries, but I thought that they played a simpler game, which made them faster, a little more shot-oriented game. Im glad that they got a little glimpse of what they can do.It was the first goal for Wheeler, Trouba and Kane in the pre-season. Bryan Little finished things off with a short-handed empty-net goal at 18:20 of the third.David Jones scored the only goal for the Flames (5-4-0), who ffeatured their youngsters as they beat the Jets (minus a few starters) 4-2 in Calgary on Thursday.dddddddddddd The Jets finished the pre-season at 3-4-0.Winnipeg generated almost all the offence in the opening minutes, despite giving up some early power plays, and Calgarys failure to capitalize was critical, said Flames coach Bob Hartley.We didnt get much of a sniff and thats where you generate momentum, he said. You get those power plays early in the game and you dont take advantage of them, you know its going to come back.He said overall, hes satisfied with what the Flames accomplished in training camp, despite being outplayed by the Jets Saturday.They (the Jets) played well. Theyre a big team. They can skate, so time and space was tough to get tonight. Some guys battled, other guys I would have liked to battle harder, but thats our business.Jones, just back on the ice after a tripping penalty, was the only Calgary player who managed to get the puck past Ondrej Pavelec and the more effective Winnipeg defence Maurice has spent much of camp developing.They limited the Flames to just five shots in each of the first two periods.Jones pulled the puck out a scramble behind the Winnipeg net to slip it between Pavelec and his goalpost.I lost it, Pavelec admitted. I thought the guys had it between their legs or under their feet. I just lost the puck for a second and they put it in. It was a bad goal.But Wheeler evened things up with his power-play goal at 12:08 and then positioned himself in front of Hiller again, although the puck didnt touch him off Troubas wrist shot 4:30 into the second period.Kane and sophomore centre Scheifele played a little give-and-go to beat Hiller in the third.It was a rough, penalty-filled contest and also a good game for Postma, said Maurice, a good young puck-moving defenceman who can shoot the puck, who has been sidelined a couple of times by injuries.Notes: Winnipeg defenceman Toby Enstrom was boarded by Michael Backlund in the third period and left the game but Maurice says early signs are positive. Even though the Jets are getting healthy, Zach Bogosian and Dustin Byfuglien didnt play Saturday. Calgary got veterans like former Maple Leaf Mason Raymond and Jones back from the injured list for Saturdays game. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '